The cost of serving in Italy is not small, but it’s something we feel called to be a part of. We believe the Bible makes it very clear that EVERY believer in Jesus Christ is called to missions in some way (2 Corinthians 8:1-9:15). That calling looks different for everyone, though. God either calls you to missions as a goer or as a sender. We need brothers and sisters in Christ to partner with us financially in the amazing work that God is doing in Italy.
There are a few ways to begin supporting our ministry. Our website is titled Pray For Italy because we believe in the power of prayer. God changes hearts through prayer! We need people interceding for us in prayer and walking this journey with us.
If you would like to join us as a prayer warrior and receive emailed updates on our ministry, click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
If you are interested in supporting us financially, there are several options for how you can do that. We need committed monthly supporters as well as one time gifts to cover our upfront moving and training costs. If you are interested in supporting us monthly, we ask that you would prayerfully consider beginning to give as soon as you can, even as we prepare to leave for the field. Funds given before we leave will go directly to our TEAM account and will accrue over the next several months to help cover our moving and language training costs.
One-time or recurring donations can be made on TEAM’s website. Click here to go directly to our giving link.
Through TEAM’s online giving page, you can make a secure donation while also having the option of creating your personal profile/login and manage any changes to your donation frequency.
Online Giving Directions:
- Click on this link to go to our secure giving site.
- Enter your giving amount and choose your giving frequency.
- Enter your billing information and select your payment method.
Please be aware:
- The credit card company takes 3.2% for their fees.
- There is an option to donate the additional 3.2%, so the rest of your funds go directly to the mission field.
Give by Mail
Please make your check payable to TEAM or The Evangelical Alliance Mission and mail to:
PO Box 1683
Carol Stream, IL 60132-1683
To support the Stewarts, please write “011824-Stewarts” in the memo line of the check.
Give by Phone
To make a credit card contribution by phone, please call TEAM’s Stewardship Department toll free at (800) 343-3144. Office hours are Monday thru Friday: 8:15 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. (Central Time). Give them our TEAM account number: 011824.
TEAM ACT: Automatic Contribution Transfer
Our TEAM ACT Program is a service that authorizes TEAM to deduct monthly donations automatically from a checking account (Electronic Funds Transfer -EFT).
ACT saves time and money, avoiding postage and check costs, and ensuring that checks won’t be delayed or lost in the mail. It also helps TEAM achieve better stewardship of your contribution by reducing processing time and costs, plus no fee is assessed, as with credit card donations.
Directions to set up automatic monthly contributions for a USA receipt:
- Click here to download the registration form and print it out.
- Fill the form in completely with your contact information; details help us keep accurate records and contact information.
- Make a note including the Stewarts account number: 011824
- Fill in the amount you would like to contribute monthly.
- Pick the date of transferring funds to TEAM, either the 10th or the 25th of each month.
- Read the agreement on the form, sign and date the form.
- For a checking account transfer, we need a voided blank check (not a deposit slip).
- Include form and bank document.
- Donors will receive a USA receipt.
Mail it to this address:
TEAM Stewardship Department
PO Box 969
Wheaton, IL 60187-0969
We will do a test run first with no dollars transferred. Your first automatic deduction will appear in about six weeks. You will receive a letter or email confirming that TEAM has enrolled you in this plan and the date of your first contribution. A record of each deduction will appear on your monthly bank statement. You will continue to receive a receipt from TEAM each month unless you request otherwise. You can discontinue your monthly deductions at any time by calling the TEAM Stewardship Department. Increases must be submitted in writing with a signed and dated request to do so.
Online Giving through your Bank Account
Many of us have discovered the ease of paying our bills through electronic bill pay. Just as you can pay your light bill through bill pay, you can also give in the same manner.
Directions to give by electronic bill pay:
- Checks should be payable to TEAM or The Evangelical Alliance Mission
- The “account” line should have the name of your missionary and their account number. For example: Account: T Stewart 011824
- If the check comes from a banking center, and does not include your name and return address, the “account” line should be your name and donor number, followed by the missionary’s name and missionary account number. For example: Account: J Austin 611970 forT Stewart 011824. Your donor number can be found on any receipt.
- If you need assistance, please call TEAM at (800) 343-3144 and ask for the Stewardship Department or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.